Vertigo, Dizziness & Balance Problems: 3 Critical Components to Restoring Health
- Feeling unsteady
- Room “spins”
- Experience falls
- Feel faint or lightheaded
- Blurry vision
- Feeling of motion when standing still
- Loss of balance
Experiencing dizziness and balance problems is a serious issue that can affect many aspects of life- your ability to work, participate in activities, even your independence. While dizziness vertigo and balance problems in Champlin are common, it is not normal to experience these symptoms.
Functional neurology is an exciting field that offers new hope. By addressing areas of the brain involved and “reactivating” the communication pathways, the brain can be stimulated and function restored. At Team Health Care, we’ve combined therapies that address the balance, vertigo and dizziness problem in Champlin.
Stimulation/Activation: Our brain needs stimulation in order to stay healthy. Proper stimulation to the appropriate areas is necessary if we are to address your problem. Our doctors are uniquely qualified to assess the underlying imbalances and recommend the proper therapies for balance, dizziness and vertigo problems in Champlin. These may include:
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Eye exercises
- Brain balancing Exercises
- Metabolic and Neurotransmitter Assessments& Nutritional Support
- Physical Therapy to address balance and gait issues
- Laser Therapy to stimulate cellular energy production
- Chiropractic Adjustments for proper nervous system function
- Stimulation of the brain with timing
Oxygen is necessary for proper brain function! Aging and certain health issues decrease our ability to utilize oxygen. Abnormalities like high (or even low) blood pressure will result in a decrease in oxygen to the brain. Proper oxygen levels are critical as the cerebellum, which is the most oxygen dependent part of your brain, controls all of your spinal musculature as well as balance and coordinated movement. Restoring oxygen levels may include the following:
- Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)
- Diet & Targeted Nutritional Support
Fuel is the even distribution of clean fuel, or glucose, for the body. Those who have uncontrolled diabetes, hypoglycemia, or even sugar cravings may be depriving the brain of glucose. Addressing the diet and providing key nutritional supplements so the brain gets a steady stream of glucose is important! Food allergies, leaky gut syndrome, and other imbalances are addressed. This may include the following:
- Diet and Nutritional Support to balance cravings and improve blood sugar levels
- Food allergy testing
- Assessing for Leaky Gut Syndrome and restoring gut health
Effectively reactivating parts of the brain to help with the health concerns listed above means a proper diagnosis. Any assessment needs to determine the specific communication pathways in the brain that are affected if we are to apply therapies that will effectively address the issue. Our doctors have specialized training in chiropractic neurology, nutrition, and metabolic health. This means that we are able to give you a qualified opinion on your health.
It is very exciting for us to be able to offer this protocol as many people suffer from the symptoms listed above. Are you ready for this life changing program? Want to find out if you are a candidate?
By visiting this web page, you are eligible to receive a “Dizziness and Balance” consultation FREE of CHARGE.
What Should I Do Next?
- If any of the above describes you, you are eligible. E-mail us using the link below or call our Champlin multispecialty clinic at (763) 323-1492 to schedule your free consultation.